Start here if you’re new to the community
An open source platform (app.octo.fi) for aggregating thousands of decentralized finance investment opportunities.
✅ Open source code
✅ Community governed
✅ Rug pull proofed
❌ Yield farming hype
❌ Ponzi tokenomics
❌ Backed by VCs
🚧 Incentivised oracle aggregators
🚧 Community owned CEX competitor
🚧 Combining all DEX liquidity pools
Governance token for the OCTO ecosystem.
- Token contract: 0X7240…2BA3
- Total Supply: 800,000 OCTO (MAX)
- Locked Supply: 225,129 OCTO (LOCKED)
- Circulating Supply: ~311,748 OCTO (CIRC)
Circulating Supply = Total Supply - Project Reserve (locked) - Interest Program Fund - Project Reserve (streaming) - Uniswap Liquidity (locked) - Project Reserve (deployer) - Interest Program Deposits - Token Contract (burned)
New users commonly ask about certain addresses with larger holdings (view all holders here) which are detailed below.
- Token Profile
- Project Reserve (locked)
- Interest Program Fund
- Project Reserve (streaming)
- Uniswap Liquidity (locked):
- Project Reserve (deployer)
- Interest Program Deposits
- Token Contract (burned)
Further information on locking and real-time streaming of OCTO funds linked to below.
- Public Sale: 125,000 OCTO distributed via bonding curve ($0.18 - $1.08)1
- Project Reserve: 275,000 OCTO assigned to transparent project fund
- Interest Program: 200,000 OCTO allocated to interest programs
- Early Backers: 200,000 OCTO among strategic cohort ($0.18)
Our open source, community owned, VC-free DeFi dashboard is just the beginning for OctoFi.
On top of regular updates to the interface, we’re busy building incentivised oracle aggregators that will be kept honest by the community.
DeFi depends on trustworthy data, so why trust a single oracle when you can trust your friends’ appraisals of them ALL?
Join us to level the playing field and together we can wrap our tentacles around a sea of gains.
In a word: Decentralization
- Don’t lean on founder reputations
- Avoid “cult leader” vulnerability
- Foster grassroots organic community
- Empower project to stand on its own
- Minimize chance of being shut down
- Reduce social exploit attack surface
- Focus on the product and ecosystem
Before taking a deep dive, it’s worth taking a quick look at these.
- Our Product Development Roadmap is here!
- Infrastructure for DeFi with Tentacles
- How To Use Snapshot & Create Proposals
- Aquarium: Transparency Report Library
- Changelog: All Software Changes
Our main website is octo.fi, but we provide many shortlinks to our other resources for your convenience.
👋 Start here - 101.octo.fi (You are here)
🐙 Aquafarm (DApp) - app.octo.fi
🦄 Uniswap.info profile - uni.octo.fi
🗳 Governance voting - dao.octo.fi
📚 Documentation - docs.octo.fi
📰 Telegram Channel - news.octo.fi
🎓 Octoversity - help.octo.fi
🗞 Official Blog - octo.fi/blog
💬 Telegram Group - tg.octo.fi
📒 Changelog - log.octo.fi
👩💻 GitHub Repos - code.octo.fi
🎭 Meme Gallery - memes.octo.fi
😻 Product Hunt - ph.octo.fi
- Live Coin Watch
- State of the Dapps
- Trust Wallet
- Ethereum Lists
- World Coin Index
- Team Finance
Bonding curve was completed on 14 September 2020. ↩